Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm so happy, you'd think I snorted rainbows and glitter. ;)

Could life get any better? I'm kind of afraid to see what's going to go wrong because everything is just so perfect right now. I found out this afternoon that I passed this semester with only a few points keeping me from a 4.0 GPA. 3.83...not bad. :) Not to mention, one of the classes I was SURE I was going to leave with a C, I made an A in. It was insane!

To top that off, I had an amazing engagement session with the sweetest couple. It was obviously not their first time in the rodeo, but I have not seen anyone more in love. The way he looked at her was just so amazing. They even recruited me to do their "surprise wedding" in April. That is amazing. I now want to steal their idea, Shemar Moore, and get married in a "surprise wedding".

A girl can dream right??
If I can't have Shemar, you have a long list of people to choose from. Johnny Depp, Adam Levine, Bradley Cooper, yeah...it goes on and on.

After my session, which turned out amazingly well, I got to pile in the car with my babies and Mama and Daddy, and head to look at some AMAZING Christmas lights with my sister's family and my best friend's family. :) It was a lot of fun. I would totally hate to be those people who put up all those lights; but mostly the person responsible for that electric bill. Sheesh. We even got Krystal's. Yes, I was mighty excited over those itty, bitty delicious hamburgers.

The girls loved Santa. Okay, well Kealan couldn't have cared either way. She was amazed by the lights. "Wowwww!" was all she could say, until we got to our second location. Then, she decided to say a new word: "Awesome!!!!" Hahaha. It's one thing to hear my two year old say that, but to hear my tiny little chunky munk say that is just too stinking cute! Ireland loved Santa. She nearly talked his ear off. I love that place. She could just sit there with him and talk. No one was rushing her away. :) I loved it! She loved it! :) They BOTH loved it. :)

Not only is everything perfect there, but everything is perfect period. My friends are amazing. My school is right on track for me to graduate. I have no worries about getting into my program in the fall. I've been smiling like crazy every day for the past two weeks; I nearly FORGOT how to REALLY smile over something other than my babies. It feels nice.

I love being happy again. I love not worrying about things. I love just taking things in stride. There's no weight on my shoulder for once. I have so many people to thank for that. If you would have told me eight months ago that I would be THIS happy...I would have called you crazy. My world was ending. Even though those two and a half years, I was NEVER THIS happy with the way my ENTIRE life was going. Only parts of it. Not everything. I feel human again.

Being human is such a nice feeling. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment