Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm a fan of paint guns lately.. I believe that stupid should be marked...

I just love it when people play me for stupid. I especially love it when people who play me for stupid just sit there and assume I’m never going to find out. Guess what? You’re wrong. That’s a benefit of being a nice person. People tell me everything. I hear and see everything from other people. Why? Because I’m nice to them; and not to get “information”. I’m nice to them because I care. I’m nice to them because I’d much rather be a nice person than a miserable piece of crap.

The best part of people assuming I’m stupid, you ask? The part where I know everything, but they don’t know that I do. Therefore, it’s like I have my own little file cabinet full of people’s bull that I can pull out at any time, if needed. So, just a word of advice: don’t play me for stupid. I don’t want to have to embarrass you. Facebook is amazing. It makes people grow balls they never had.

I have problems saying “no” to people. I’m way too nice. Someone please hand me a backbone to use whenever mine fails? Please? I seem to wear myself out a lot because I just want people to be happy. I don’t want to be the cause of their foul moods. Some days I couldn’t care less if I tick you off – but most of the time I just want to be a positive part of someone’s day. I need to become better trained on this whole “no” thing. “Yes” makes me money, but I am miserable after. Sometimes I feel like people are taking advantage of me, and I want to believe everyone is good so I make myself think I’m not being used. However, looking back, I’m being used like crazy. Sometimes I think certain people’s heads should be filled with toilet paper, because what comes out of their mouth is complete crap!

Here’s everyone’s favorite topic of mine: CREEPERS! Yes, those strange guys who decide to message you or text you without permission. What do they say? “Hey, you’re hot.” Gee, thanks, that makes me want to date you ASAP.

Not.

Come on, guys! Get some class! Sometimes, girls don’t want you to like them for their looks alone. Yes, we want you to think we’re pretty. The REALLY good girls, want you to like them more for their personality and who they are – what they stand for. “Hot” doesn’t cut it with me. I’d rather you call me funny, or smart, or sweet than “hot”. So, that crappy pick up line doesn’t work for me. Neither does seeing you “fake” understanding my position as a single mother. I can totally tell when you are in it for a booty call or talking to a chick instead of: HEY, this girl deserves more than that.

So, forgive me if I’m not interested.

One more thing: GET CREATIVE.
Don’t sit there and talk about lifting weights (yeah, we know all about my stance on this…) or how your car makes loud boom boom noises with a stereo system that cost more than my right arm. How about you come up with something original? Make me laugh. Make me smile. Make me feel like you’re not faking anything. Make it EFFORTLESS to talk to you.
Just a thought.

One more rant of mine, why call your boyfriends by their full or first and middle name? I know like twenty chicks who do this. Do you REALLY call him Jim Bob or Joe Frank Smith? Seriously. Call Jim, Jim. Call Joe, Joe. Don’t give out his entire name, date of birth, and social security number when you speak of him…every time.
I’d like to hear “sugar booger” more than I’d like to hear “going out to eat with Jim Bob!”

Unless he goes by Jim Bob.
Then go for it.

And bless his heart while you’re at it.

This world is full of stupid people. I try to be nice, but sometimes – when the people make you tilt your head like a curious dog out of “WTF”-ness….you just can’t help but become a fan of paintball.

Stupid people should be marked.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment