Monday, September 12, 2011

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Okay, so I've always wanted to do this. It's harder than it looks, but I think I got a good bit of pictures. Anyway, I wake up at 6am this morning. Of course my Mondays are early and start off with a math class. If you know me, you know that I despise math. At least it's only an hour long, my teacher is pretty laid back, and I got out nearly 30 minutes early.

I get home and Miss Kealan runs right up to me. About fifteen minutes later, she goes to bed. Ireland wakes up and we sit on the couch in the playroom and watch TV and take a short...(and by short I mean less than 15 minute) nap. Kealan wakes up and we get some lunch. Apparently my children are some messy folks. I had to give them a bath right after because of the mac and cheese in every nook and cranny. You can tell it's all over Kealan:


Photobucket


They're destructive in the bathtub. I have these little bathtub markers for them so...our bathroom is multi colored after they get out. However, the best part of bathtime to me...and to Ireland is the towel part. She loves to be snugged in her towel, and Kealan...well...let's just say that I love snuggling that chunky monkey in some warm towels. :)


Photobucket


Not even kidding, Ireland will nearly try to jump me if I just dry her off and don't wrap her up in that towel. Kealan couldn't care less either way as long as she's getting some love.

After bathtime Avery and Ireland took a nap. I set Kealan down in the playroom so I could get Ireland settled, and this is what I see:


Photobucket


I take this time to just unwind and relax. Kealan is the easiest baby in the world to watch. She seriously amuses herself. Today she was in that kind of mood. She didn't want anyone to bother her; she wanted to do her own thing.


Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't like that baby doll in the last picture. He's a boy. Guess how I KNOW it's a boy? Haha. I keep hiding the sucker but it keeps reappearing. It creeps me out...a lot.

Anyway, thankfully Kealan's anti-people mood didn't last long, so I got me some loving before I had to leave for class. I rarely get to see her during the day; I usually only see her after class because of her schedule and mine. I enjoyed every minute.

Photobucket


She loves to kiss and cuddle. If I'm laying on the ground she will plop next to me or wallow all over me laughing and smiling. I don't know why she does it but I think it's the cutest thing ever.


Photobucket


My glamor shot for class today.
Haha.



I go to class and take notes over some integumentary system stuff...mostly just listen to my teacher ramble for an hour. I get home, and of course my babies are all so happy to see me. I think I've produced the two happiest kids in the entire world, by the way. For some reason, I had to go back out to my car. No one was around, however when I close my car door, I see this:


Photobucket


Yes. She's not only my mini-me. She's my shadow.
Don't believe me?

Photobucket


Told ya so.


Photobucket


Someone was waiting for us. :)

Ireland and I go inside...I get Kealan from the doorway...she has this fascination with outside. Kiiiind of like her big sister does. Anyway, while we're waiting for supper I grab this shot of Kealan...and I love it because this is exactly what she does when she's tired. It's usually a combination of this and "Nigh nigh!" :D

Photobucket


In the meantime, Ireland is running around like a chicken with its head cut off pointing to her daggum Monkey Joe's shirt saying "MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY!..." and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and...you get the point.

My children are amusing. Like, tonight, Ireland walked over to me with her "baby" and told me: "Baby sleep, mommy.Baby naptime, okay?" So I say okay...she takes her baby to her room, covers it up, gives it a kiss, and walks out saying "Night night, baby!" She does this about fifty times. Kealan stares at her every move. I love to watch her watch Ireland. It's so adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket


We all sit down for dinner, and before any of us can get our rear-end in a chair Ireland is yelling "BLESSING, Dan-o, Blessing!" [Yes, she calls me Dano....] She has a specific way she wants you to hold your hands and head while she says it. Half of the time I have to lie mid blessing and tell her Kealan is doing it right so she'll stop yelling "SISSSYYYYYYYY!" the entire time. Haha!


Photobucket


After supper, my little cowgirl decides she wants to dance around in Mommy's boots. I thank Luke Bryan for her booty shake because of his new song. Haha. She's a mess.

Anyway, like always I get bored because there's only so much for us to do in Brooklet. So, we go outside, and you know I have to have a mini-shoot with my absolutely gorgeous babies. :) [Even if Kealan went to bed halfway through it. :( ]


Photobucket

^^My entire world begins and ends right here. :)


Photobucket


My little chunk loves the grass. She hasn't been in it much, but now that she can walk she thinks it's the most amazing thing ever. I love to just watch how innocently amazed they are with everything. :)


Photobucket


^^This one is amazes by any and everything. It's probably why she's so dang smart. I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom and she's perfect in my eyes; but this child is insanely smart.

After Kealan goes to sleep, Ireland gets into everything like always. We watch too many hours of Yo Gabba Gabba! while we eat brownies:)

That show is weird. I think people smoke crack or something worse every single time they write out a script for that show. And what the heck is with DJ Lance? His hands are the size of Rhode Island. He's a creeper. Now, Blue's Clues I can take. Not with Joe. Steve is the best.

And here I am sounding like a nerd because I actually know who Joe and Steve are. Haha.

My day may not be totally amazing to some people, but it's definitely never ever ever boring. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment