Monday, October 24, 2011

six.

So, it's five days away from it being an entire six months since my life was totally turned upside down and inside out, and every other direction you could think of. It's funny because I remembered how I felt then. I remember how helpless and scared I felt. I felt like I did something wrong, and I mostly felt like I had let my babies down.

However, six months later I realize that's not the case. My vision was clouded by my emotions. I didn't do anything wrong. Everything happens for a reason, and this happened for a reason. Maybe that reason is because myself and my girls are happier this way. Maybe that reason has yet to come. No one really knows. I just know that I'm glad that it happened. I'm glad I'm out of that situation. I feel like I can breathe again. Really breathe.

I think a lot of me finding happiness has to do with my daughters. That's a given. I love them to pieces. Not to mention, I have the greatest family in the world who I know will have my back no matter what happens. My photography is getting better, and my business is getting busier. I'm kicking college's butt. I have everything I want. Everything I need.

As far as "Prince Charming"...well, I swear he took a wrong turn and you know men: too stubborn to ask for directions. So, I'm not expecting him anytime soon. If ever. That's okay with me. I honestly don't care either way. I'm not going to settle next time. I'm going to go for what I want. No exceptions. None.

Plus, I have enough love and hugs and kisses and laughs and smiles with Ireland and Kealan. No guy could top that. Sorry. It's just the cold, hard truth. They are number one. Always have been, always will be.

I've also come to realize that my blogs skip around a lot lately. I swear my mind does the same thing. I'm surprised I still know where my head is these days. But, in other news, I'm changing my major. I was debating on Surgical Technology, but thanks to the amazing financial aid there's probably going to be a screw up with it later if I go for surgical tech. So, I'm switching to pharmacy tech. That way I'm out earlier and can go back and everything will be paid for again. Pretty sweet.

Not to mention, it will definitely help with the confidence thing. Knowing I did college, had my business, all while raising my girls. Yes, I live with my mama and daddy and I have a lot of help. However, I do still take care of them and raise them -- as well as, regardless of how much help you have being a mom is a hard job. Period. The end. They love grandma and grandpa...but mama is mama...and they want you all the time. Haha, not that I'm complaining. I love it. Especially when I come home from school to two beautiful little girls running towards me. One shouting "MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" laughing and giggling as she waddles to me and the other saying "MOMMY! You're home! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!" And they both hug me. :)

Seriously. Nothing in the world tops that. ;)

So, I guess this was all written to say:

I'm FINALLY happy.
I'm finally where I deserve to be.
WE are finally happy.
WE are finally where we deserve to be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment